Iron Miners
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rescue a Farting Cow from an Abandoned Mine
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:39 pm 
Site Admin

Have you ever wanted to rescue a farting cow from an abandoned mine? Well, here's your chance. Try your miner's pick at this methane enriched flash game and don't get overcome by bad air... Happy Thanksgiving!

http://www.doodoo.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=FlashGames&file=index&do=showpic&pid=1505&orderby=dateD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:19 pm 

Mike nice find bro but the music needs a little help. I know that we could create some awesome music for a mining game. Hey what ever happen to creating a mining game? I'm sure that everyone would want to get involved from the group too! As you found out finding that game that it's very possible to create a mining game even if it's a small one. This could be a lot of fun. Thanks for finding the game. It's getting me thinking!

Miner Bond

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:24 pm 
Site Admin

Funny you should ask, just yesterday I was actually developing the game using a 3d editor. So far I have a mini-office complex with a staircase that spirals down into a mine tunnel. Strange concept I know but still playing around with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:27 pm 

YES! Excellent idea! Very cool Frank! This is something that I have always wanted to create. Maybe someday it will really happen! I'm glad that youre thinking my friend!
:D