Iron Miners
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What to do?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 pm 
I have a problem. My dad and I have a pair of R/C tanks for the company VS Tank. I have an M1A1 Abrams and he has a King Tiger. These tanks are the kind with infrared sensors in the guns and on the turrets so that you can battle. The Abrams is fine, but the Tiger keeps breaking a drive-shaft. The first time, he got it replaced (the entire tank) and we thought that it was just a random defect. but it happened again. You see, the Tiger's tracks are individual plastic pieces (like the kind that you get for a lego crane), while the Abrams' tracks are a rubber belt (like the old Tonka bulldozers). The Tiger's motor has too much torque for the shaft, so they break because the track's pieces keep binding. I have contacted the company and suggested that this is a universal defect, and they should beef up the drive-train, but I have not gotten a reply in 3 months. Other than this, they are a fine product. They have so much detail. We tried to get the hobby shop where we got it to replace the tank, but they say that we are the ones who's fault it is, and that no one else has reported a problem such as this. (We, my dad and I, believe that this is the case because we actually run ours)
What should I do?